On behalf of the MI-506 Grand Rapids/Wyoming/Kent County Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP), the Grand Rapids Area Coalition to End Homelessness requests for proposals from service provider(s) to implement programs as defined by the Grand Rapids/Wyoming/Kent County YHDP CCP.
The CoC is seeking applications from eligible organizations to implement four projects approved by the local Youth Action Board, CoC Funding Review Commitee, and CoC Steering Council.
Agencies will be required to submit their RFP application for projects directly to Courtney Myers-Keaton, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ronan Parmenter, email@example.com
*Awaiting HUD approval
Applicants are encouraged to consider how their project designs will address the unique needs of youth and young adults who are often at a greater risk of experiencing homelessness. These populations are:
• Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual young people
• Pregnant and Parenting Youth and Young Adults
• Youth and Young Adults involved in the Juvenile Justice System
• Youth involved in the Foster Care System
• Survivors of Trafficking and Exploitation
• BIPOC Youth and Young Adults
• Youth and Young Adults with Disabling Conditions
All YHDP projects funded through this RFP are required to align project design and implementation with the guiding principles outlined in the Request for Proposals. For more detailed information on the Guiding Principles, please refer to the Coordinated Community Plan.